Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cupcake and Candles Card

Tonight I made this card. I LOVE it. It's sparkly and the best part it has a cupcake on it!!!


Card Recipe:

The base of the card was white cardstock by The Paper Studio cut at 5 1/2" by 4 1/4". The cupcake was cut using the Cricut Expression 2 and I used the cartridge Cricut Essentials and I cut the cupcake out at 4". On the pink icing I used Crackle Accents by Ranger. On the lavender icing I used Star Dust Stickles by Ranger. The stamp I used was from Stampin' Up's Create a Cupcake collection. I used the Basic Black Stampin' Up ink pad. The base of the cupcake I used Lavender Stickles by Ranger. I popped up the cupcake using Pop Dots by The Paper Studio. I believe the paper was from a Die Cuts With a View paper stack. I hope everyone has a blessed day :)

No comments: